These General Conditions relate to the purchasing of products remotely via the internet on the site www.bottegamaremmana.com, belonging to DIMAREMMA DI PINCELLI BERNARD PIERPAOLO & C. SAS with registered office in Via F.lli Bandiera, 21 - 58100 Grosseto. VAT number 01513820538.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The sales contract concluded between DIMAREMMA DI PINCELLI BERNARD PIERPAOLO & C. SAS and the Customer shall be understood as concluded with the communication of confirmation of the order, even if only partial, by DIMAREMMA DI PINCELLI BERNARD PIERPAOLO & C. SAS. By placing an order the Customer declares having read and understood all the information provided to him/her during the purchasing procedure, to have accepted all the information displayed on the site. Such information may be changed without notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the internet site www.bottegamaremmana.com.
2. The Customer also declares the veracity of the data entered during the registration process and exempts DIMAREMMA DI PINCELLI BERNARD PIERPAOLO & C. SAS from any liability due to the inaccuracy of this data.
3. The Customer, once the procedure for on-line buying is completed, will print or save an electronic copy or in any case keep these general conditions of sale, pursuant to art. 3 And 4 of Law decree 185/1999 governing remote selling.
4. The customer is excluded from any right to damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or property, caused by the failure to make payment, even partially, of an order.
5. The successful receipt of the order is confirmed by an e-mail response sent to the email address provided by the Customer. The response is generated automatically the function of which is to inform the customer of receipt of the order.
Jurisdiction and Applicable
Law The contract of sale between the Customer and DIMAREMMA DI PINCELLI BERNARD PIERPAOLO & C. SAS is understood as concluded in Italy and is regulated by Italian Law. For the resolution of civil litigation and penalties resulting from the conclusion of this contract of remote sale, as Customer consumer, the area of jurisdiction is that of the court of reference of his/her municipality of residence; In all other cases, territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Grosseto.
Prices, characteristics and availability of the products
6. The prices displayed on the site and the transportation costs are inclusive of vat.
7. The images of some of the products on this site are purely indicative as these products
(such as the cured meats and cheeses) are prepared and packaged fresh by the manufacturer and
impossibility of them being perfectly identical to those presented in the photos.
8. The availability of the products can be verified by directly consulting our
online catalogue Should the quantity indicated in the order not be currently available, or a product
is not currently available due to the combination of multiple orders, the customer will be promptly
by our customer service and will be able to decide whether to wait for the arrival of the product, to
replace it with
anther product or, in the case of payment by credit card, ask for a refund on that card
of the value of the product.
9. Whatever the method of payment chosen, in any case only the value
of the actual goods that will be delivered to the Customer will be charged.
10. The prices, characteristics and availability of the products may change without prior notice.
The delivery times indicated on the site are those reported in the contracts entered into with our
couriers. DIMAREMMA DI PINCELLI BERNARD PIERPAOLO & C. SAS cannot be held liable
possible delays attributable to the courier services mentioned above, or caused by certain periods of
of greater congestion.
Minimum cost and prices
The minimum purchase cost is 40.00 euro net of shipping costs. The purchase prices
will be solely those that existed at the time the Customer ordered from DIMAREMMA DI
BERNARD PIERPAOLO & C. SAS. The prices, except where stated, shall be understood as all
DIMAREMMA DI PINCELLI BERNARD PIERPAOLO & C. SAS is not liable for any damages that
may be suffered by users as a result of access to the Sites, the impossibility of accessing the Sites or the downloading of material present on the sites where this is permitted, including damage to
computer equipment of users resulting from viruses. DIMAREMMA DI PINCELLI BERNARD
PIERPAOLO & C. SAS
is exempt from any liability in relation to erroneous modifications and
changes caused by attacks and particular computing problems of the